Wednesday 15 February 2012

Sunday on the Prom

I was in Salthill on Sunday and by chance I had my running gear in the car so took a jog around Salthill as the day was lovely.

Its amazing how rusty you get after a short space of time of no running, so 4.1 miles was tough at best the last day, but struggled along regardless. I always enjoy Salthill though, apart from the fact it's the spot of my greatest running moment (completing the half marathon last year), it also is very relaxing with the views of the sea. The only thing now is to get the distance back in my legs and hopefully back up into the 10+ miles as soon as possible.

Location: Salthill Promenade
Distance: 6.71 km / 4.17 miles
Pace: 9:16 p/mile
Time: 38:42

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a pleasant run! I hope you'll get your running shape soon!

    ReplyDelete