Thursday 3 November 2011

Need.a.headlamp

As the title suggests it may be time to invest in a head lamp as its getting particularly tricky to run the roads with very limited lighting.
Energizer Advanced 7 LED Head Torch.
Need something soon or the runs will be very short this winter
Off I went again tonight and attempted to shake off the cobwebs from the last week on inactivity, even after two runs this week I still feel a bit rusty. I'm putting it down to the weather that I'm not overly motivated but will just have to get moving now again as the Leenane 5 miler will sneak up on me very quick.

Location: Carraroe
Distance: 6:15 km
Pace: 9:15 p/mile
Time: 35:23

1 comment:

  1. I'd need a head lamp too! I'm compelled to run in the dark about twice a week, because I sometimes finish working late!

    Congrats to Trapattoni's Irish
    men who have got their best possible chance to reach EURO 2012 finals :) Great job of Robbie Keane! Go Ireland, Go!

    Have nice runs, Máirtín!

    ReplyDelete